Thursday, July 20, 2017

No Darkness

I can't say enough how much I love God's word.  Everyday He is so faithful to me through His living word.  My family has just started the journey of dealing with cancer; my dad.  While many people and probably many of you have dealt with this before in your families, we have been spared so far.

I'm sure there are some dark days ahead, but as a whole, our family trusts in God and his plan no matter what.  The dark days will only be something we feel, not from God!

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.  If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with on another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. (1 John 1:5-7)

"In him there is no darkness at all".  What a great truth.

No matter what is going on in your life remember the blood of Jesus purifies us from all sin.  There is no darkness.

Philip J.